Thursday, July 9, 2009

Taking a look at the local home town Dawgs

The recent success of UGA in both recuriting and on field showing has made the current recuriting success unsurprising. That being said I feel like the additions of Brent Benedict, Da'Rick Rogers, Michael Bennett, and Kendrum Malcome will lure the highly touted Mack Brown to UGA. That being said I feel that UGA's pro style running game better translate to the NFL and should be looked at more closely by recurits.

That being said my two sleepers in this class so far are Michael Bennett and Kendrum Malcome. Malcome I really like because of his downhill running style and one cut ability. HE really reminds me of Kreg Lumpkin. And Michael Bennett is a savy solid reciever that will help move the chains.....


Below is a link of Michael Bennett. I am still working on getting a quality link of Kendrum so show UGA fans what they are getting.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/AMP-Michael-Bennett-NUC-highlights-47936;_ylt=Ah6x11FFFShjW8LyYpN86uTOr69_%22%3E%3C/a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers