Friday, September 25, 2009

Updates For Before the Weekend

I just want to remind readers that I am always looking for new ideas and suggestions as far as players an post topics. Make sure you either email or comment so I can address these comments/questions.

On another note there will be some competitive games on this weekend and as a big ACC fan I will be tuned into the Virginia Tech vs. Miami game. In this match up I am looking to see if the Hokies defense can get any type of pressure on Jacory Harris or is the Whipple offense going to be too much. Some intriguing match ups within the game will come from how VT's safeties will match up with Miami's 3rd wide receiver as well as their physically gifted TE's. I am also interested in seeing how effective VT's somewhat one dimensional offense will be against a young but talented and speedy Miami defense. VT's QB Taylor will be a key in moving around in the pocket and making some plays with his legs as well as his arm.

Tomorrow I will make sure to update you on some of the top high school talent that is playing this evening as well as some results for college games that will be taking place.

To all my loyal readers I appreciate the request and suggestions. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers