Monday, November 16, 2009

Electrifying

Today's post is pure personal interest. I mean so often fans coaches and everything in between watch an comment on things based on their preferences. Well I love to see exciting playmakers on both sides of the ball. Give me an inconsistent playmaker who has potential an skills over a polished player who has reached their potential any day. I like seeing kids who play on raw ability because I believe with proper coaching they can become great decision makers and in the end great ball players.

Today I am looking at an electrifying receiver out of Bradenton, Florida. Ace Sanders who is listed at 5'9 170 lbs. is one of those kids that just has "it". All you have to do is get Ace the ball and he does the rest. To me in the open field this kid can be a real nightmare. He has so much quickness laterally and burst in an out of cuts he reminds me somewhat of Noel Devine in his ability to make things happen. This past year he averaged 19 yards per catch and per run, so however you can get the ball in his hands he will do the rest.

Of course I think Ace has only begun to show what he can do on the field. He can improve on his route running and at times he tries to do too much since he does have so much ability. I think given the right offense Ace's skills can be maximized, but regardless I see Sanders committing to a big school who comes in late possibly Clemson or Florida State.

Check out Ace's skills and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers