Monday, January 17, 2011

The Comeback


As the Editor of this blog I wanted to take a second to explain what has been going on in and around my blog. I took a short hiatus because of moving out west for my jobs as well as finishing up training and school. I am back on the east coast for a few months, but regardless I am more focused on bringing my readers content that is relevant and unheard of.


I am still committed to finding not only the players that everyone knows about, but also the players that have not been highly recruited but should be. I would appreciate any an all feedback that any of my readers have had. I do my best to always read and respond to comments made on my blog. I also would appreciate comments on content and what readers might want to see more of. I will always do my best to give the readers what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers