Monday, August 10, 2009

Simply the Best.....

Very rarely will you see this blog revisit or talk about current college players, but I felt strongly about this situation. I was surfing the web and came across a video of what I believe to be one of the most talented guards to play college in the last ten years (besides Derrick Rose). His court vision and play making ability allow for not only him to be a critical part of the offense, but he does a great job of getting his teammates involved as well.

What I saw today solidified John Wall's star power. As he crosses over a would be defender Wall goes to the cup and dunks on Jerry Stackhouse. And the raw emotion afterwards is what I love the best. I already liken his game to D-Wade the way he gets to the rim and finishes. I cannot wait to see him lead Kentucky deep into the tournament.........

Here is the clip!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers