Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weak Class of QBs....I Think Not!!

So often you hear recruiters nit pick about this position is up or down within a recruiting year. My take on this is either recruiters aren't looking hard enough or the quarterbacks are not fully developed yet. As I comb through the Southeast region I have come across some capable QBs that with the proper coaching can flourish into outstanding players.

Trett Hardman from Fairview high school in northern Alabama is one of those low ranking QBs with a lot of promise. This pro style quarterback stands at 6'3 and 200lbs. After watching some film I have come to this conclusion, the Kid can Play. He moves extremely well within the pocket avoiding would be rushers and extending plays. He knows when to break the pocket and when in the open field makes something happen despite not being the fastest QB in the world. Trett has a capable arm and can make all the throws on the field. He can improve on his deep ball, but any ball thrown less than 20 yards is always on the money. Hardman also makes great decisions and would have even better numbers if he had a better supporting cast.

I predict that Trett will really do well on the collegiate level and will be starting in the next two years or so after some division I coaching. Check out his video and tell me what you all think......

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right on the money with this kid. I have seen him play in person several times and the kid can definitely play. Can't wait to see what he can do when he plays in college with a better supporting cast as you say. Have heard nothing but good things about him both on and off the field. Whoever takes a chance on him will get a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Followers